12 June 2012

Blog Star: Hi I'm Sarah...

and I'm addicted to Target. TRUTH. Example: here.


Welcome to my blog -- where I post about anything I feel like.

Like my blonde moments...

Or how I turn people lesbian. (kidding, sort of)...

And the time(s) I've slept with knives...


A little about me...



I am engaged to a handsome fellow we call Beau. (as seen above)

My dogs are my children and if you even look at them wrong, there will be punishment.

I enjoy a nice glass of wine every night after a long day of working.

I am a Clemson football fanatic, but I didn't go to college there.

Actually, I never went to college. I got my EMT certification while I was still in high school and did that full-time until I hurt my back.

I microwave my ice cream for 7 seconds before eating it. (thanks Matt)

Beau says I have OCD... I tell him I just like to be tidy.

I prefer my blog friends over my IRL friends. Did I just say that out loud???

I am addicted to chapstick. Nivea and EOS to be exact.

Until we move to Virginia, Beau and I rent a house in rural New Jersey. Occasionally you'll hear me talk about my slumlords... and it's not an overreaction.

Speaking of Virginia, the plan is to build a dog shelter/boarding/daycare center.

I hate - and I mean HATE - feet. They are nasty. Don't touch mine. I'm not going to touch yours.


Stop by Mrs. Monologues blog today to find some new reads!

10 comments:

Kristina said...

I'm a Target addict. The first time I was out of the house after surgery yesterday and I went to Target. Spent a whole lot of money I didn't need to spend but it was fun!

Jess said...

I hope that I get to be your real life friend :)

Nobody said...

I am the SAME way about feet. seriously.

Holly said...

I never tried it with ice cream but I always put candy bars in the microwave before eating. So much better when they are just melting!

And how cool that you are going to open a doggie shelter/daycare. I totally want to work there.

Kate, The Blog Diva said...

I'm just stopping by to say hello From The Blog Star Blog Hop!

Unknown said...

Oh my god I hate feet too!!! So happy you linked up.

Jessa said...

You would get along well with my husband. I'm actually surprised that I'm allowed to wear flip flops he hates feet so much. LOL

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY prefer my blog friends to my in real life friends. Loving you! :)

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

I'm obsessed with Target and EOS too!

Regarding Rehse said...

Stopping by and following simply because I thought I was the only one that referred to the landlord as a slumlord haha!!