01 June 2012

Relaxation, you should try it...

What are my plans for this weekend?

Besides from working 6 hours tomorrow morning (ugh, I know)...

And making blueberry muffins right now...

And babysitting my nephew and nieces tonight...

NOTHING!

Nothing at all!!!

Because this happened yesterday to kick off the weekend/summer:


The lawn is mowed, all of the yard work that needed to be done is done, and I finished it off with a beer on the front porch!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!



(and yes, I realize this post was pretty much pointless but I'm bored, ok)

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Ohhhhh I mowed my lawn yesterday too!

Happy weekend!

Fash Boulevard said...

haha, love this. can't believe it's june. Another fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com