19 September 2011

Monday, Monday...


Hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was spent mainly in bed because of my back (boooo!)

I did, however, shuffle out to the couch to watch a beautiful win against Auburn...


This win allowed Clemson to move into the AP Top 25 taking Auburn's spot at #21 and ending Auburn's 17 game win streak. Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!

Our living room TV was occupied the rest of the weekend since NHL 12 was released for PS3. If Beau wasn't working or sleeping, he was playing hockey. At least it's a change in music -- I was getting so tired of the NHL 11 soundtrack!

Anyone else excited for the season premier of How I Met Your Mother tonight? Between HIMYM, Two and a Half Men, 2 Broke Girls, and The Playboy Club, it will be a busy TV night. I haven't watched Two and a Half Men in over two years but I've heard rumors of how they kill Charlie off and I want to see how it goes down. As for 2 Broke Girls and The Playboy Club - they are both series premiers which look interesting so I'll give them a chance. I just hope my back handles being on the couch that long! If not, the DVR will be my best friend.

No comments: