I'll still need a few episodes to tell for sure but I think Army Wives has competition for my favorite show. Not only is it a TV show combining the 60s and flight attendants but I'm loving the storyline so far.
Then again, maybe I'm just biased... I have loved everything flight attendant related since View from the Top came out in 2003. I've even applied twice for airline positions but since I'm not willing to relocate, no job in the sky for me ::enter sad face here:: So it's about time that they come out with a show highlighting attendants that way I can live vicariously through it!
As for the rest of my weekend, it was pretty beat. Beau ended up working Saturday and Sunday so I just spent the weekend doing stuff around the house and watched TV (I know, I know. shocker). I was, however, able to convince him to rent Something Borrowed since I've been wanting to see it. It was pretty good - I enjoyed it. Now I just have to figure out a way to make him get Bridesmaids.
Yesterday I woke up to a nice surprise though... I received The Versatile Blogger Award thanks to Holly at eight six eleven!
There are a few rules that I must follow before I can pass this award onto one pretty awesome bloggers out there.
Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
Rule #2: Share seven things about yourself:
1. I am addicted to infomercial products.
2. I have astrophobia (fear of space/planets).
3. My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama and I've watched it at least 500 times but probably more considering I've seen it 4 or 5 times this month alone.
4. I had my wedding party picked out in less than 10 minutes of being engaged - it was a no brainer.
5. Until my back injury, I worked in the medical field.
6. I love men with tattoos but ironically Beau doesn't have any.
7. Even though my wedding isn't for another 2 years, I've already purchased my wedding gown.
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 bloggers that you have recently discovered:
Haha. Wait. What? (side note: isn't that an awesome name!)