08 November 2011

A wedding post: Creative DIYers needed!

Let's talk about boutonnieres...

Beau is not really a fan of flowers however, he is a fan of NJ Devils hockey. So I've been trying to think of some type of hockey boutonniere. I know he wants his boutonniere to have a captain 'C' pin and his best man to have an assistant captain 'A' pin but I can't think of how to design it.


My other future husband, Parise, wearing his captain patch.

I've seen one - just one - hockey-themed boutonniere and I wasn't a fan. Help me ladies!

4 comments:

Holly said...

While I'm not a Devils fan (Go Pens!) I love the idea of the C and the A for the bouts. I guess the obvious would be use felt. Black on the bottom to outline it and white on the top. I'm sure you are looking for something more creative though. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Jessica said...

Maybe just a red ribbon with a C like you said? Or fashion the NJ Devils logo out of red cardstock/cardboard and attach it to the flower some how? :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Besides google images and pinterest I am no help in this! Good luck!

Gold Coast Wedding Decorations said...

You will find a wide variety of tools are available to please any DIYer. When looking for the perfect gift you will want to consider the level of expertise of the person you are buying for. No matter how experienced, be they a weekend warrior or a novice that tackles the occasional repair jobs or putting up shelves, there will be something useful to add to their collection.