18 November 2011

Farewell to a TV Legend

This morning, I am sitting here watching the Regis Farewell Special. Do I normally watch Regis and Kelly in the morning? Nope. It was around the time that Kelly came on the show when I stopped watching. But I am today because there is just something about the love that surrounds a person on their finale show that melts my heart.

So here to you, Regis. Thank you for all the years I spent watching/growing up with you and Kathy Lee. You are a New York icon and just like others, I can't wait to see what you have store for us in the future because lets face it, you're leaving the show but you will never leave the public eye. 


Regis Philbin


Regis Philbin Joy Philbin "Page One: Inside The New York Times" - New York Premiere









3 comments:

Jessica said...

I wish I was able to watch the farewell show!

Michelle said...

I wish I would've watched it also.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

His final show was so sad! I loved that so many people came out for it though. The audience had so many famous faces in it.