17 November 2011

Alone in this world...

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel so alone?

When all you want to do is talk to your 'friends' but they are always too busy?

Luckily, I don't have that feeling as often now that I am working and out of the house more but for a while, this was a daily feeling. Everyone I knew would be out doing things, hanging out with their friends but when I would call them to hang out, they never had time. It was like everyone forgot about me. Was it my injury? It's a back injury people, I'm not dead! I felt like I was all alone, pretty much all the time... Yes, I had Beau but lets face it, sometime you need to talk to someone besides your man. Girl talk. My parents and sisters helped me get through this but even that wasn't the same. They're family, kind of obligated to love me. Well I guess they don't have to but they do!

So today I would like to take a moment and tell you how blessed I feel to have the family and fiance (and furbabies) that I do. Without them, I don't know where I would be today! My family is the MOST important part of my life and they have definitely helped me through the good and bad times.

6 comments:

Ashleigh said...

family is SO important. for the most part, they are who will stick by you! chin up, girl!

Jess said...

I know how you feel. I don't have many female friends period, let alone that live close. Maybe you and I should meet up sometime. How far from Allentown are you? The Lehigh Valley mall has lots of good food and shopping ... just saying. ;)

Holly said...

Family will never let you down no matter what! I've learned this lesson quite well so I can relate with how blessed we are for having amazing families (furbabies included)! Happy Thursday :)

Mrs.S said...

It's part of life hun, but yes family is what Im most grateful for as well=). I hope things get better for you, but like you said you have your finacee, thank God for that=)
Have a blessed day hun.
XO
Mrs.S

Jessica said...

Family is so important

DSS said...

Oh my goodness! Once upon a time I worked from home, and I was very sad :( I could go days without seeing anyone! I had no Louis (puppy) or TEN (boyfriend), and it was so very isolating.

So glad you have the wonderful people in your life that you do. Because you are right...no matter how wonderful your man, you need someone else to talk to sometimes ;)