11 November 2011

These are my confessions...

Happy 11-11-11 everyone! Do you plan on making the wish of a lifetime at 11:11 am/pm today? I do... that is, if I remember to watch the clock when it gets close. Maybe if I miss it, I'll just wait for 11:11 Mountain or West Coast time. Does that still count?


Today I'm linking up with Dandelion Wishes for Friday Confessional




I confess...

... that I went to bed before 10 o'clock last night. I don't even remember the last time that happened but it sure did feel good!

... that I prefer to snuggle with the puppies then Beau in these colder months... they give off a lot more body heat then he does. It is nice though to snuggle with them all and be surrounded by that warmth.

... that I am previewing the Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 1 soundtrack on iTunes right now and I may end up paying $14.99 for one song in specific. Stupid 'album only' songs!
... that I still have some of my Halloween decorations up. I will be taking them down today though... and getting the Christmas stuff ready! (I will wait until Black Friday to decorate though)

... that all of those shows on the DVR I keep saying I need to watch, most of them are still on there. Maybe tonight I will catch up on some of them

... that I still don't think I should have to pay off my wedding dress yet. It's not fair that I have to pay the full amount before it comes in. It should be 50% down, 50% when it comes it. What if the store goes under or something?! I love the store and it's employees but I do not like their payment arrangement.

... that I just prematurely published this post somehow when I hit the 'enter' key. Whoops!

... that I am so excited for Pitbulls and Parolees to come back on Animal Planet. Hello, Jake!

... that last night I got stuck standing on our kitchen counter. Let me explain a little though: Our steamer pot is too tall to fit in the cabinets so we keep it on top of the upper cabinets. Well, last night I did what I normally do and I stood on the counter to put it back up. My sciatic was acting up and I knew I wouldn't be able to jump off so I ended up yelling for Beau to help me. Finally, after laughing for about 10 minutes and 32789532 pictures later, he helped me off.

I apologize for the red-eye but for some reason the red-eye corrector
couldn't detect it and kept giving me a black eye instead


Before I go, I would like to give a huge 'THANK YOU' to those who are and who have served for our country. Also, thank you to their families for sacrificing time with their loved ones for our freedom.

My Uncle Pete and Aunt Doris.
I wanted to post his Army picture but I don't have it at my house.
He was a POW in WWII and I am honored to have known him

I found this picture while going through my Uncle Pete's pictures.
Going to the Army

7 comments:

melvin said...

Hello Sarah, I wish you the best.
Melvin

Michelle said...

I wish I could go to sleep that early! Jealous.

Stesha said...

love your post and your blog!!! and I am obsessed with breaking dawn!!!

xo
Classic & Bubbly

Unknown said...

Funny stuff! Love the picture of you standing on the counter!

Megan said...

Hahaha, love that picture!!! Glad that he finally decided to help you down!! : )

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't wait to see breaking dawn!

Unknown said...

i love the old pics you posted! old pictures are so lovely!

http://thelittlebrunettemermaid.blogspot.com