31 October 2011

What a weekend!!!

Happy Halloween! This Halloween is like no other for NJ though!

It's a good thing the wedding was Friday night but more on that later. First, a few photos of the lovely bride and groom and their fabulous wedding...








Outfit of the night for those wondering. From PacSun (surprising, right!)

Congratulations again Mr. and Mrs. D! Your love definitely shines! Enjoy Maui!!!


But then late Friday night / Saturday morning, this happened...









I was at work on Saturday until 1:30pm but then I left and went to my parents to get their Blazer. As you can tell from the pictures above, it's a good thing I did! My little Scion tC never would have make it up the mountain. Some spots, I didn't even know where my lane was! I've taken that road almost every day of my life so I had an idea of where I was suppose to be but it was bad! According to NJ OEM, nearly 600,000 people were without power. Luckily, I was only included in that for about 20 minutes total (kept going off and on). Trees and power lines were down every where though and there were a million house fires and car accidents due to this storm.

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and if you had to deal with this storm, I hope everything is alright!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your dress! So cute! Where in NJ are you?? I am in Middlesex county

Michelle said...

Looks like a really pretty wedding! And I love your dress, Pacsun has had cute nice dresses lately.

And ahhh snow!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh wow! You guys got a lot of snow! I can't believe it's already winter time and that snow is starting to fall. Boo!