07 October 2011

Friday confessional...


I confess...

... that I didn't wake up until 12:30pm today (which is why my post is so late) because Beau made me wait up with him while he preordered his iPhone 4S which Apple and AT&T didn't have available through their store like they were suppose to at 3am.

... that I have over 10 shows on the DVR to watch that were recorded since Wednesday. Sadly, they will probably all be watched by tonight.

... that I haven't done laundry in over 3 weeks because my washer died. But I will be going to my parents later to wash some.

... that I have so many clothes, I haven't had to re-wear anything the past 3 weeks. Beau always says I have too much but can a girl really have too much clothes? Yes, my walk-in may be overflowing but at least I have options!

... that I have no made dinner once this week. We've been eating out or leftovers since Sunday.

... that no matter how uncomfortable I am, I won't move the dogs because I don't want to disturb them.

... that even though I know I shouldn't count on people, I do anyway. Benefit of the doubt, right?

... that I don't want a kid before getting married but I've had baby fever for a few weeks now. I blame it on the adorable pictures on Pinterest.


If you haven't entered my giveaway yet, I highly recommend you do. It's awesome!

Have a good weekend everyone! See you on Monday!

4 comments:

amy said...

I'm pretty sure I have a ton of shows on my DVR. Guess what I'll be doing tomorrow? :)

Happy Friday!! :)

Katie said...

Fewww; we haven't cooked all week either and I was seriously starting to feel really bad about it! Haha! I'll definitely be catching up with my DVR this weekend. Hope you have a great weekend!

Lindsey said...

I love these confessions! Enjoy your weekend and get some relaxing in!

Mamarazzi said...

my DVR was neglected all last week and again this weekend. i am pretty sure i will never catch up, but i AM going to try!!

sorry i am so sloooow getting here, we took off for the weekend and i was without internet. thanks for linking up!