27 October 2011

Eff, Marry, Kill

photobucket


I apologize for getting this out so late... I've been thinking about this post all week and I was having an extremely hard time finding someone I would kill (especially when trying to keep a theme between the celebs)

Time is running out though so ready or not, here is my Eff, Marry, Kill: Jackass edition!




Bam Margera - I would make sweet lovin' to him because he's kinda hott. I wouldn't go as far as to marry him though because he has a psycho look in his eyes 80% of the time.

Johnny Knoxville - I would marry Johnny because he's adorable and I even though he does completely ridiculous things, he would make me laugh.

Steve-O - I'm sorry Steve-O! If you weren't so nasty, you would be my eff but lets face it, you are down right disgusting!


To see who others would want to eff, marry, and kill, head over to The Vintage Apple's linkup!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

I agree with you, awesome!

Victoria said...

what a cute blog!

funny picks :) yet somehow I agree!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Steve O has definitely done some nasty things but I think on the inside he can actually be a nice guy.