22 October 2012

Yes, I have friends in real life. No, they aren't all canines...

I realize this is my second post of the day but I just saw this and I can't help but participate!


Today is about my favorite friends in real life -- besides from my family and Beau, which is a given...

This girl has gotten me through soooo much in the few short years I've known her. Her strength is amazing and we've gone through so much together (even if it didn't happen at the same time). Bonus, she likes my cooking :-)
 
These two girls are my sidekicks and we've had so many crazy times together. And I mean cra-aaaaaaa-zy!
 
A pretty girl and beautiful soul. Out of them all, I've known Becky the longest and although we don't get to see each other often, it's like no time has passed when we meet.

I can't forget my favorite guy friend! This kid is amazing... smart, funny, and super handy.

Love you all!!!
 
 

2 comments:

Jan said...

LOL the title is hilarious! It's been a while since I talked about my friends on my blog!

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested. :)

Miranda said...

love this! i love reading about other people friendships - i'm a creeper like that ;) thanks for linking up!