22 October 2012

Hey, that's Pin-tastic!

I was going to make something for this week but then life got in the way and something else amazing happened (which you'll read about below)...


Once upon a time I saw this pin.


But then forgot about it. Mainly because I smelled bull.

Luckily, my awesome cousin remembered about it while our bonfire wasn't starting.


Well holy crap! Who knew it would actually work?!

I now know to never keep them by the stove though... it'd be pretty embarrassing to tell someone that Doritos caused your house to burn down!

7 comments:

Kenya said...

wow, that's interesting!

Amanda said...

This is crazy, hilarious, and actually scary all at once, hah!!

Ashley Paige said...

this is HYSTERICAL! .. and makes me totally second guess ever eating them. I mean, really. If they work that well as kindling.. Woof! ;) Thanks so much for sharing! Ha!

Unknown said...

That is crazy! Make you wonder if we should be eating them, haha

Heather said...

Wow, I'm sitting here wondering if I should ever eat doritios again. Haha!
Stopping by from AP's linkup!

Anonymous said...

haha,,, those are my favourite chips- I would never burn them! haha :)

But good to know!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I would never have guessed that!!