21 October 2012

Sunday confessions...

I confess that I'm a terrible daughter and didn't have a chance to write a post yesterday about the #1 man in my life on his special day. So here it is, a day late... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!! You set the bar extremely high for Beau!

 
I confess that I was extremely proud of the dinner I made last night. Who cares if the chicken was pre-marinated, the veggies were steam in bag, and the mashed potatoes came out of a pouch? Alright, alright -- not a trophy wife moment but after an 8 hour work day, that's all the energy I had in me.
 
I confess that when I got out of work and saw the score of the game, I squealed, rolled my windows down, and BLASTED Tiger Rag all the way home. C-L-E-M-S-O-N I'm a Tiger til the end!
 
 
I confess that I am the worst when it comes to putting gas in my car. As in, my low fuel light comes on at least twice a month. Whoops.
 
I confess that I wore my pajama pants to work yesterday. Let me explain before you judge though... I was wearing black yoga pants - which I'm allowed to wear to work - and since I was called in early, I just got up, brushed my hair and teeth, put my shirt on, and went.
 
 
 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yoga pant are totally acceptable!

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

Um that dinner sounds DELISH to meeeee...and easy! What could be better?!

Alyx said...

Aww, happy late birthday to your dad!!

And dude. If Mike didn't take care of filling the car for me, it wouldn't get done. It's probably one of me least favorite things to do.

Thanks for linking up, sorry I'm just now visiting.