16 October 2012

And out popped the baby...

October 16th many, many years ago...


Lies. Lies. And more lies!

I love my Daddy to death but the newspaper lied about what happened that day.

My mom said she was having the baby but he refused to hear it. So as he was driving up the mountain, out popped Baby Sarah and then he pulled over.

Poor Daddy... he turned grey quick after that day. I don't blame him -- I would too if someone gave birth in my brand new vehicle!

And if you're wondering, the smell doesn't come out.

Anyway. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

7 comments:

lil desiqua said...

Wow, you were in the papers from an early age! That's so crazy! Happy Birthday!

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

Happy birthday lady!!!

Nobody said...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew you were super special!! [and so were your mama's glasses.. lol!!] I LOVE YOU DOODLE BUG!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday love! :)

Positively Amy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! And you're hilarious. : )

Kenya said...

Happy birthday girlie!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Haha! I love it! Happy Birthday!