23 October 2012

They say meeting people online is dangerous...

 
I love today's topic... favorite blog friends! Now, as much as I'd like to add all of you on here, it would take waaaay too long and I'm sure I'd accidentally forget half of you (since it's 11:40pm on Monday right now). So I'm going to leave you with the three I text the most with.
 
Twin. Lover. BFF. There are a million words to describe us. I can't wait to meet this pretty lady in real life! Just wait, world... all hell is going to break loose!
 
This girl is amazing. I mean, she ran a 5k with color being thrown on her and still looked gorgeous. Um, secret please??
 
Another I can't wait to meet -- and the kicker is she only lives 1.5 hours from me! I am so excited that she is on the road to recovery with her back and will soon be able to do back flips with me. Ok, who am I kidding. I can't do a back flip. You get the idea though :-)
 
 
 

4 comments:

Jess said...

Aww, yay! We definitely need to plan something now that I'm mobile and driving!

Miranda said...

i follow two out of three of those blogs! I am off to check out the third now! thanks for linking up!!!

Nikki said...

Aw thanks girl! We need to get together again soon!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

How awesome! I love that blogging can bring people together!