18 October 2012

It's ok...

It's ok... that I haven't blogged much the past week. Heck, I haven't even opened my laptop in a week! It's been a nice break though.

It's ok... that I haven't done a birthday recap. Please see above.

It's ok... that I only got 5 hours of sleep last night. That's what coffee is for, isn't it?

It's ok... that I've eaten waaaaay too much cake the past 2 days. Good thing it's cold out... hello over sized shirts!

It's ok... that the guy at Target didn't take off for my reusable bag. Alright, that wasn't ok but I'm over it.

It's ok... that I haven't put many fall decorations out yet I'm day-dreaming of decorating for Christmas. I'm not one to rush the seasons but this year I'm ready for Christmas music, smells, and lights.

It's ok... that I forgot to take the garbage out this morning. It happens.

Its Ok Thursdays
 

5 comments:

Jan said...

It IS good to take a break from your laptop once in a while and it's okay to already think of Christmas decorations. I've been itching to put up our Christmas tree! LOL

xo,
janmloves.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Oh and I found you on the It's Okay Thurs link up and I'm now following. :)

anna lizbeth said...

im with you SO SO ready for christmas. It really is the most wonderful time of the year ;)

annalizbeth.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

HaHa the Target one made me LOL because it takes me a while to get over it too!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Girl, I already have a tree up! Do it! lol there's no shame!