26 July 2012

Guest Post: Nikki from My Life My Way

I have a great treat for you all today! Welcome to my blog, Nikki. Take it away!

---------------------------

Hello there friends of Sarah! My name is Nikki and I blog over at My Life My Way. When I saw that Sarah was looking for someone who could help her out and do a guest post I was super excited to help her out! I love guest posting for other bloggers!

Today I wanted to talk to you about dream vacations! Who can honestly say they have never sat around and thought about all the places they could go. I know I am "guilty" of doing it everyday from time to time.

When someone asks me where I wanna go on vacation these are some of the places I rattle off RIGHT AWAY...


Source: google.com via Nikki on Pinterest


Cabo! Who wouldn't want to go there? I mean come on!




Havasu Falls in Arizona. Who knew the US had something like this hidden in it?!?


Source: thefancy.com via Nikki on Pinterest


Granted I have been to St. Lucia but I would go back in a heart beat!


Source: thefancy.com via Nikki on Pinterest


Bora Bora. Seriously I do not know one woman who does not not have this on their dream vacation list!


Source: kenduncan.com via Nikki on Pinterest


Australia.


Source: facebook.com via Nikki on Pinterest


Croatia


Source: google.com via Nikki on Pinterest


Greece. I would die! Beautiful!


Source: flickr.com via Nikki on Pinterest


San Fran! I am going in the fall and I can not wait to cross this one off my list!

What are some places on YOUR dream vacation list?


-------------------------------------

Nikki,

Thank you for guest blogging and thank you for giving me the travel bug... I think I need to convince Beau into planning a vacation pronto! So much for actually doing work today since I'll be looking at hotels in places I can't afford all day. Can't wait to meet you next month at the Color Run!

2 comments:

Kenya said...

Those falls look gorgeous!

Holly said...

I love anywhere tropical! We went to Jamaica in May and I'd love to go back. I'd also love to try other islands in the Caribbean, Turks & Caicos maybe?!