29 July 2012

A Sunday Social from the Poconos...

Good morning afternoon from the beautiful Pocono Mountains!

PB and Nutella on the porch... Yes, please :-)

And since it's the last day of the weekend, it means that it's time for Sunday Social...

Sunday Social


1. What is your dream job?
My dream job - within reason - would have to be Owner/Operator of a dog shelter. Need an example? Think Tia Torres from Pitbulls and Parolees. This dream will happen!

But my dream, dream job would be being a Broadway actress... Like Glinda in Wicked...



2. If you had just won the lottery and didn't need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
I would travel the US and Europe then maybe do something with the animals in Africa.


3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
Honestly (and you can verify this with my parents) I wanted to pump gas when I grew up. I reached far, didn't I!


4. What piece career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
In the animal field: Don't show fear -- be as confident as you can be. The animals with sense and feed off of your fear.

In the office world: Be neat and tidy. Your day with go so much smoother if your desk is organized and paperwork is in order.


5. What are your biggest pet peeves in life, blogging, or at work?
This goes along with the one above... Organization!


Oh, and staples. It only requires ONE staple people!!!



6. What are your biggest fears?
Dying before my parents and having my parents die before me.
Planets (seriously).
Something happening to my dogs.


Have a great Sunday and don't forget to wish Bethany a happy birthday!

10 comments:

Jess said...

Oh my gosh - my desk looks like yours and the 2 other people in my office have desks like the other one! I can't stand clutter and disorganization

Jamie said...

Thats what I would do if I won the lottery too!

Victoria said...

gas pumper,that is hilarious :)

broadway muscial star would be so neat!

happy sunday;thanks for visiting my blog!

Victoria said...

i am super organized too :)

nice answers!

happy sunday!

Michelle said...

I would LOVE to have a dog sanctuary. Hopefully I can do that one day.

And I hate to say it, but I have the messy desk in my office. We've been so swamped with work and clients so I haven't had time to clean everything.

Heather said...

Oh goodness, I think my desk at work is a mix between yours and your co-worker's. I need to work on getting it more organized and professional!

Queer Christian Collective said...

Lol! There's nothing wrong with wanting to pump gas but it's definitely not a reality for us Jersey girls, that being illegal and all. Clearly you were a little rebel.

Have a wonderful Sunday :)

Elise @ jerseyflowerse.blogspot.com

Megan said...

same dream job! :)

Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk said...

LOLLLLL!

I couldn't help but laugh at your staple picture.
And the fact that you wanted to pump gas.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Oh my gosh! I wouldn't be able to let their desk look like that! I'd sneak in and straighten it up!