29 May 2012

Weekend review...

This weekend was the best I've had in a while. Why? Because it was 80+ degrees and I loved it!!! If I could move to Libya where they have a recorded temperature of 134 degrees, I would... (ok, I wouldn't actually move there but you catch my drift)


TRUTH:


And I had that face on all weekend!

I enjoyed a little brewski...


Shandies are what I drank in Germany so it took me back to Summer 2004... Oh how I miss Germany!

This happened:


My bestest friend became an aunt to an adorable little boy named Greyson! Once again, congratulations to the whole family!


And the weekend ended with the air conditioner being put in... I could have lived without it for a few more weeks but Beau and Sammy were dying of the heat. I don't think Sammy hasn't moved from in front of it!


And I got a lot of yard work done. More than I expected -- which was nice. No tan though... still albino.

I hope everyone else enjoyed their Memorial Day weekend as well!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Greyson is adorable!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats to your friend!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

What a cutie! Congrats to your friend!