It's true, y'all!
- It's always been, and always will be, my Momma (or Mommy) and Daddy. Never Mom and Dad.
- Momma is my best friend and knows my deepest secrets. Daddy will always be my number one man (sorry Beau).
- Southern sweet tea is a staple in my house and I use my brother-in-law's Grandmama's recipe. She was as Southern as they came!
- Obsessed with Clemson football is an understatement.
- While we're on obsessions... monograms. And just wait until we're married...
- I tend to use the word 'fixin'. This drives Beau crazy! I don't mean to use it though -- it just comes out.
Ask anyone, it's all 100% true.
I blame this all on my sister moving to SC when I was in 4th grade and my parent's buying a second piece of property in Virginia not long after. Between the ages of 10 and 20, I was in the South at least 2 times a year, staying for a week or more each time. Plus, as I've mentioned a few times on here, my plan is to move near my parent's property in Southern Virginia, build a dog shelter, and raise kids down there.
The house I'd one day love to own and fix up.
Best part? Only a 10 minute walk from my parents :-)