1. What is your ideal way to relax?
Snuggled on the couch with my puppies. I'd like Beau to be home too so I'm not worried about him however he can sit somewhere else - I'd like the couch to myself and my girls, thank you.
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
Where time moves slower.
Where you can order sweet tea that's made correctly.
Where you can bump into someone and they will apologize because they were raised with manners.
3. Who do you consider your biggest role model?
Hands down, my mother. She's an amazing person and has taught me unconditional love.
4. What does your life look like in 3 years?
Hopefully... Married and a homeowner.
5. If you could go back and change one decision, what would it be?
I'd probably go to college. Then again, I know many people who did and are now paying student loans while making less money than I make. Maybe just some classes.
6. What is your biggest accomplishment in life thus far?
Becoming the person I've become. I'll be the first to admit that I sometimes didn't hang out with the right people and I could have gone down a very different path.
Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday!