13 March 2013

Clean hair, don't care...

Let's talk about shampoo and conditioner for a second, shall we?

And before you think 'I wonder how much she's getting paid for this' the answer is a big, fat nothing!

A few months ago, I went to Target (I know, shocker) and since they had just opened their market section, they were handing out bags of samples when you walked in. Most were sample-sized items except one... John Frieda Full Repair Conditioner.


After one use with my normal shampoo, I knew I had to go back and get the shampoo to go with it. Since then, I've purchased more bottles of it and got some of my friends turned on to it.

This stuff is legit amazeballs and only $6! My hair was so soft and shiny after just one use. It's safe for color-treated and chemically-treated hair and helps with damage made by curling/straightening.

Call your sister. Call your best friend. Call your boss.
Don't call your enemies -- they deserve nasty hair.

Take my warning though... Once you use it, you'll be hooked!

3 comments:

Kenya said...

Thanks for the tip! I am always looking for new products to try out.

Anonymous said...

I am one of those friends that you got hooked on this stuff!!!! It does wonders for my color damaged hair. Thank you Sarah, I might not have to cut all of my hair off after all! ;)
~ Kristin

Girl said...

Does this do anything for split ends or it just makes the hair more smooth in general?