04 April 2012

I'll never let go, Jack... Then he sinks to the bottom of the ocean...

Today is April 4, 2012.

You know what that means?



You can bet your bottom that I will be at the theatre at some point to see it! And if you're lucky, I'll even sing along to My Heart Will Go On. Ok, I guess luck would be me not singing along... oh well, deal with it!




{Side note: My Great-Great Aunt Elizabeth told us stories before she died about how they were suppose to come over on the Titanic but she had an ill sibling so they weren't allowed on the boat.}

5 comments:

Holly said...

It's been forever since I've seen the movie and seeing all the previews, I kinda have to see it in 3d now! Let us know how it is!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can remember seeing this in the theater when it originally came out. I think we'll end up seeing it in 3d too!

Jennʻs Adventureʻs said...

Tell me you've seen this on the big screen now.... I did that's why and I was in my own lil heaven for 3+ hours hahaha!! I wrote about it on my blog:)

PS: That's pretty wild about your Great-Great Aunt Elizabeth!

Betty said...

I wasn't allowed to see this when it came out in theaters originally. I told the hubs, I'm still like 5 viewings behind the average American on seeing this in the theater...We'll be seeing it this week!

Anonymous said...

While there may have been room for them both on the boat, their combined weight would have made it sink. Additionally, she never said that she wouldn't let go of him...she said she wouldn't let go of the promise she'd just made.

VERBATIM:
Jack: You must promise me that you'll survive, that you wont give up no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise. Never let go.
Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.