21 February 2013

My life as of lately...

In the past week, my life has consisted of...

Tissues.
Tissues.
And more tissues.

Oh, and cough drops.

And Girl Scout cookies.

I should buy stock in Puffs and Ricola.

Anyone else think of this every time they hear 'Ricooooolaaaaa'?
 

I've been nursing this semi-cold for over a week now and it sucks! I don't even think I'd be as annoyed if it was a full blown cold but this sore throat and occasionally runny nose gets old quickly.

I'm going to Target soon though -- that should help, right?

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I picture that Ricola commercial every time I see a package OR hear someone say Ricola. Haha! Hope you feel better ASAP!

Kenya said...

Target always helps.. until you see the bill.

Feel better!!!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Girl Scout cookies make everything better!