No, not the 'M'. It's me! Your favorite, worst blogger!
It's been a while since my last post and although I'd love to say that I've been doing all this fun stuff, in reality I've been working a lot and cleaning in preparation for holiday decorating (which somehow included scrubbing the shower for an hour yesterday). Oh, and pinning. Lots and lots of pinning. Such as...
Have I mentioned that I have Beau addicted to Duck Dynasty? Yup, the same man who made fun of me for watching it now laughs louder than I do!
Now I know what you're thinking -- "You didn't decorate yet?!?" I know, I know... the girl who normally starts decorating Thanksgiving night still has only 2 decorations up. I ended up working Thanksgiving and the day after though so am just now getting around to cleaning in prep.
Plus there was a new Teen Mom 2 on last night which trumps anything on my 'to do' list.
Annnnnnd that's been my life. Hope everyone is doing well! I should be back in the blogging world for a little while now!
I'm not sure how it's Thursday already but I won't complain too much since that means it's payday.
Who doesn't like a little extra money in the bank?
You would think I'd have a bunch of things to write about since it's been a few days but I'm going to be completely honest -- I have nothing. I've been working like a mad-man (even on my day off yesterday I was called in), running back and forth to my grandma's to check on her since she is on day 10 without power, and cleaning snow off my car. Yup, snow. That nasty white shiz that decided to come before winter for a second year in a row.
Since I'm clueless about what to write today, I've decided to link up with some fellow bloggers and do a Thankful Thursday post.
This Thursday I am thankful for...
- my family. I have a great fiance, beautiful children/dogs, wonderful parents, two pretty awesome sisters, and some kick butt extended family (that's you Aunt Dee!)
- Christmas being just around the corner!
- Target. Hey, where else provides me with everything I need in one store with good prices.
- having power. Being without it for a few days makes you realize how much you rely on it.
- country music. Not only the music, but the love it shows us.
- leftover Halloween candy. Alright, I must admit, I wasn't home during Trick-or-Treat and planned on keeping my candy the whole time. #fatty
- peppermint hot chocolate. No explanation needed.
November 1st. The unofficial start to the Christmas season.
Holiday music is playing and Starbucks is serving in little red cups.
Some of you may not even be reading any more since it's 'too early' but is there such a thing? Alright, there is such a thing - like Christmas before Halloween - but once October 31st is past, it's fair game.
Unfortunately, I'd be living on the streets if I put up the Christmas tree before Thanksgiving but you bet your bottom it will be up the day after!! Along with this beauty that I'll be making...