Who doesn't like a little extra money in the bank?
You would think I'd have a bunch of things to write about since it's been a few days but I'm going to be completely honest -- I have nothing. I've been working like a mad-man (even on my day off yesterday I was called in), running back and forth to my grandma's to check on her since she is on day 10 without power, and cleaning snow off my car. Yup, snow. That nasty white shiz that decided to come before winter for a second year in a row.
Since I'm clueless about what to write today, I've decided to link up with some fellow bloggers and do a Thankful Thursday post.
This Thursday I am thankful for...
- my family. I have a great fiance, beautiful children/dogs, wonderful parents, two pretty awesome sisters, and some kick butt extended family (that's you Aunt Dee!)
- Christmas being just around the corner!
- Target. Hey, where else provides me with everything I need in one store with good prices.
- having power. Being without it for a few days makes you realize how much you rely on it.
- country music. Not only the music, but the love it shows us.
- leftover Halloween candy. Alright, I must admit, I wasn't home during Trick-or-Treat and planned on keeping my candy the whole time. #fatty
- peppermint hot chocolate. No explanation needed.
What are you thankful for today?