05 September 2012

Reasons why I blog...

I'm sure we can all agree, there are three main reasons as to why we love blogging. After getting a lovely Facebook message last night, I decided to dedicate today's post to my blog and why I love it.
 
It's a way to document my life and to share my experiences with others...
 
 
Meeting gorgeous ladies who have become more than just random readers...
 
 
(Limited due to that face that it was more difficult than I thought
to find the pics and match them up on the map. Blogger FAIL)

And messages like this...

 
Some days, I wonder what my life would be like without blogs. But then I quickly snap out of it because that would be h-e-doublehockeysticks (and if you can read those three words combined into one, thank Twitter and hash tags for that)

6 comments:

JennOvey said...

Without blogs I think we'd all go a little crazier, haha!

Jess said...

awww, I feel so honored that you mentioned me specifically! It kills me that we haven't met yet ... I mean, we're so close to each other! We really need to plan it. My surgery is in 4 weeks, so I'll be able to drive 2 weeks after that.

Miss Chelsea said...

=) That facebook message is right -- i love your blog too!

Anonymous said...

Love this post, love your blog, and love you! I'm so glad you blog :)

Anonymous said...

Awh, yay! LOVE that we've become bloggy friends. And I get those messages sometimes, too, from HS friends and it always makes me smile. Blogging rocks!

xox!

Kenya said...

Isn't blogging AWESOME!!! Love you as a blogger. :)